At Sartoria Deer Style we are pleased to be working with some the most dedicated and talented artisans in the world.
Our highest line of shirtings are fully handmade by G. Inglese a small atelier and shirt workshop founded in Ginosa, Italy, in 1955.
Their vintage deluxe line represents the very best in Italian craftsmanship
- The collars and sleeves are attached to the shoulders to the body of the shirt by hand;
- Shoulder seams and the yoke are finished with fine pick stitching.
- The placket is folded and pressed and secured with fine thread.
- The hem are rolled and stitched by hand.
- The buttonholes are bound and finished by hand.
- Mother of Pearl Buttons are secured to the shirt using a crows feet stitch