Terms and Conditions
When placing an order with Deer Style the customer automatically agree to the terms and conditions on this site. Please read carefully the terms below and contact us should you have any questions.
– All products on our site are subject to availability of fabric. In the event that a product or fabric is unavailable, the customer will be contacted and given the option of store credit, exchange for like product or a refund.
– All orders require verbal, written or email confirmation of designs and specifications. Payment of the deposit is also acceptance of the design.
– Once deposit has been paid the order will be placed. The customer can not alter or change the design and measurements in anyway.
– Prices are subject to change on website or otherwise advised by DeeR Style and its affiliates and can be without notice to customer.
– Once the suit is ready to fit, Deer Style will alter any necessary garment or garments to fit the customers body at the point in time. Deer Style can charge additional alterations cost if there is a significant change in the customers body measurements from measurement to final fitting or the suit or in the case of frivolous or additional requests subsequent to the first alterations being completed or any other alterations within reason.
– The customer must make an effort (or attempt) to make an appointment to be fitted in the substation ally completed garment no longer than four weeks after being advised the garment is ready to fit.
Any personal information that you provide including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released to anybody outside Deer Style and its affiliates and manufacturers.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
– We currently accept VISA AND MASTERCARD via Paypal or Electronic Funds transfer.
– All prices quoted on the website are by email are in Australian dollars (AUD$).
– All made-to-measure, custom, bespoke, su misura jobs require a minimum of a 50% (fifty percent) non- refundable deposit being paid prior to production.
– The finalisation or balance of payment must be made upon final fitting of the garment.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
No refunds are given to Made-to-Measure, custom, bespoke, su misura orders once the order has been placed with the tailors. This is owing to the fact the cloth and specifications are unique to the customer and cannot be resold to other customers. We are happy to remake the item or provide store credit in cases where the garment being significantly defective in terms of faulty workmanship, incorrect fabric being ordered or garment being unable to be worn after alternations have taken place.